4 lacquer boxes with horn handle
Pascal Dang's unique selling point are the mixture between East & West based on traditional materials such as: Bamboo, eggshell, seashell, natural stone… Besides, her products reflect the beauty of nature & lifestyle of Vietnamese people in the country side. For instance: The market in the country side is carved on stone boxes, birds on the lids of lacquer wares, leaves are embroidered oh the scarves...All these features make her products special & unique to customer not only in Vietnam but also in over the world. The following is basic tips for lacquerware protection:
- Avoid direct sunshine and high temperature
- Always keep lacquer decor in balanced environment
- Cleaning guide
- Do not use chemical liquid or hot water to clean lacquer decor
- Do not soak lacquer works in water
- Use a clean and dry cloth to wipe dirts on lacquer decor’s surface. In case of using wet cloth, you should use a dry one after to prevent water drops left on the surface of lacquerware.