5 drawer round lacquer box with printed dragon pattern
Jacques Blanchard comes from France. From his early age, Jacques always had strong interested in art, he studied in diferent art shools in France, including the famous " Estienne" school of graphic arts. In 1993, Jacques made his first trip to VN, it was loved at the first sight a source of deep inspiration. After regular visits in the country, he decided to live permanently in Saigon. Jacques's creations are the marriage between simplicity an luxury. Simplicity in lines and curves, taking inspiration, from a "Zen-Art deco" style; Luxury in materials mixing hight quality lacquer; textile & color to creat deep sheen, light reflection and contrast. The following is basic tips for lacquerware protection:
- Avoid direct sunshine and high temperature
- Always keep lacquer decor in balanced environment
- Cleaning guide
- Do not use chemical liquid or hot water to clean lacquer decor
- Do not soak lacquer works in water
- Use a clean and dry cloth to wipe dirts on lacquer decor’s surface. In case of using wet cloth, you should use a dry one after to prevent water drops left on the surface of lacquerware.