This square lacquer box is designed with attractive eyes printed on the top. This is the design of Jacques Blanchard comes from France. From his early age, Jacques always had strong interested in art, he studied in diferent art shools in France, including the famous " Estienne" school of graphic arts. In 1993, Jacques made his first trip to VN, it was loved at the first sight a source of deep inspiration. After regular visits in the country, he decided to live permanently in Saigon.
- Avoid direct sunshine and high temperature
- Always keep lacquer decor in balanced environment
- Cleaning guide
- Do not use chemical liquid or hot water to clean lacquer decor
- Do not soak lacquer works in water
- Use a clean and dry cloth to wipe dirts on lacquer decor’s surface. In case of using wet cloth, you should use a dry one after to prevent water drops left on the surface of lacquerware.