Lacquer box with plastic cap
Preservation & Cleaning guideline:
- Avoid direct sunshine and high temperature
Everyone knows that what destroyable sunshine is. It makes lacquerware damage. The best place to keep lacquer works is the one that the sun cannot shine directly.
- Always keep lacquer decor in balanced environment
You should not keep your lacquerware in a place that is humid and lack of sunshine because lacquer works will deform when they are kept in a fusty space.
- Cleaning guide
When lacquer decor is dirty or covered with dust, you should make it clean following a plan to make lacquerware more durable.
- Do not use chemical liquid or hot water to clean lacquer decor
Lacquerware is made of natural materials for a long time, so it is not suitable to use chemicals. Even hot water must be avoided.
- Do not soak lacquer works in water
- Use a clean and dry cloth to wipe dirts on lacquer decor’s surface. In case of using wet cloth, you should use a dry one after to prevent water drops left on the surface of lacquerware.