Small square lacquer box with horn basin
Pascal Dang's unique selling point are the mixture between East & West based on traditional materials such as: Bamboo, eggshell, seashell, natural stone… Besides, her products reflect the beauty of nature & lifestyle of Vietnamese people in the country side. For instance: The market in the country side is carved on stone boxes, birds on the lids of lacquer wares, leaves are embroidered oh the scarves...All these features make her products special & unique to customer not only in Vietnam but also in over the world. Her lacquer is made in the traditional way with more than 20 layers, all made by skilled artisans in Viet Nam. She uses many natural materials including: eggshell, mother of pearl, buffalo horn, snail shell. Her scaves are made of 100% silk and natural fabrics. The following is basic tips for lacquerware protection:
- Avoid direct sunshine and high temperature
- Always keep lacquer decor in balanced environment
- Cleaning guide
- Do not use chemical liquid or hot water to clean lacquer decor
- Do not soak lacquer works in water
- Use a clean and dry cloth to wipe dirts on lacquer decor’s surface. In case of using wet cloth, you should use a dry one after to prevent water drops left on the surface of lacquerware.