Jacques Blanchard comes from France. From his early age, Jacques always had strong interested in art, he studied in diferent art shools in France, including the famous " Estienne" school of graphic arts. In 1993, Jacques made his first trip to VN, it was loved at the first sight a source of deep inspiration. After regular visits in the country, he decided to live permanently in Saigon.
- Avoid direct sunshine and high temperature
- Always keep lacquer decor in balanced environment
- Cleaning guide
- Do not use chemical liquid or hot water to clean lacquer decor
- Do not soak lacquer works in water
- Use a clean and dry cloth to wipe dirts on lacquer decor’s surface. In case of using wet cloth, you should use a dry one after to prevent water drops left on the surface of lacquerware.