Allu Escargo lacquer lamp with snail base
Michele de Albert started as a model in Paris at the same time as she was studying law . Once she get her law degree she only worked for a short time in this field as she was fulfilled her ceative aspiration. The shift was a natural one and she soon started a company in Paris designing fashion and gift items. Lovestruck with Vietnam during her first trip there in 1992, she decided to move to Saigon in 1994 .
- Avoid direct sunshine and high temperature
- Always keep lacquer decor in balanced environment
- Cleaning guide
- Do not use chemical liquid or hot water to clean lacquer decor
- Do not soak lacquer works in water
- Use a clean and dry cloth to wipe dirts on lacquer decor’s surface. In case of using wet cloth, you should use a dry one after to prevent water drops left on the surface of lacquerware.