Half circle golden necklaces
Add: 61 Hang Gai St., Hoan Kiem Dist., Hanoi, Vietnam
Tel: 8424-39381154 ; Fax: 8424-39381153
Designer: Dror Lam is the recent creation of multicultural designer and world traveler. The inspirational vision for the collection derives from an Asian sensibility, quest for beauty and a desire to gracefully and harmoniously unit elements.To create that elegant, sophisticated one-of-a-kind look. Each of our completely handmade pieces is characterized by its bold size, asymmetric balance and Eurasian unity.
- Avoid direct sunshine and high temperature
Everyone knows that what destroyable sunshine is. It makes lacquerware damage. The best place to keep lacquer works is the one that the sun cannot shine directly.
- Always keep lacquer decor in balanced environment
You should not keep your lacquerware in a place that is humid and lack of sunshine because lacquer works will deform when they are kept in a fusty space.
- Cleaning guide
When lacquer decor is dirty or covered with dust, you should make it clean following a plan to make lacquerware more durable.
- Do not use chemical liquid or hot water to clean lacquer decor
Lacquerware is made of natural materials for a long time, so it is not suitable to use chemicals. Even hot water must be avoided.
- Do not soak lacquer works in water
- Use a clean and dry cloth to wipe dirts on lacquer decor’s surface. In case of using wet cloth, you should use a dry one after to prevent water drops left on the surface of lacquerware.