Pascal Dang's unique selling point are the mixture between East & West based on traditional materials such as: Bamboo, eggshell, seashell, natural stone… Besides, her products reflect the beauty of nature & lifestyle of Vietnamese people in the country side. For instance: The market in the country side is carved on stone boxes, birds on the lids of lacquer wares, leaves are embroidered oh the scarves...All these features make her products special & unique to customer not only in Vietnam but also in over the world.
Preservation & Cleaning guideline:
- Avoid direct sunshine and high temperature
Everyone knows that what destroyable sunshine is. It makes lacquerware damage. The best place to keep lacquer works is the one that the sun cannot shine directly.
- Always keep lacquer decor in balanced environment
You should not keep your lacquerware in a place that is humid and lack of sunshine because lacquer works will deform when they are kept in a fusty space.
- Cleaning guide
When lacquer decor is dirty or covered with dust, you should make it clean following a plan to make lacquerware more durable.
- Do not use chemical liquid or hot water to clean lacquer decor
Lacquerware is made of natural materials for a long time, so it is not suitable to use chemicals. Even hot water must be avoided.
- Do not soak lacquer works in water
- Use a clean and dry cloth to wipe dirts on lacquer decor’s surface. In case of using wet cloth, you should use a dry one after to prevent water drops left on the surface of lacquerware.